Business Development Associate
National Winter Activity Center
New Vernon , NJ 07976
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Winter4Kids is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join our Development Team.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for generating leads and identifying target organizations/schools to participate in our programs.
- Identifying new business development leads
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing organizations
- Research, identify, prepare, and solicit prospects for Winter4Kids membership and client relationships
- Develop and nurture networks to build and maintain a pipeline of prospects
- Identifying decision makers within targeted leads
- Contacting potential organizations via email and phone
- Arranging meetings with potential organizations
- When necessary support marketing efforts based on organization feedback
- Handle inbound prospect calls to convert into
Requirements and Preferred Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business development environment Required
- Experience in a non-profit management or similar area Preferred
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Customer service oriented with ability to initiate prospecting activities, sales calls, and face to face meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Previous CRM software experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
National Winter Activity Center is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.