Business Development Analyst
Arlington , VA 22204
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TechFlow, Inc. has a great opportunity for a Business Development (BD) Analyst to join our growing team! The BD Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team by researching, tracking, and analyzing potential opportunities using tools such as SAM.Gov, GSA eBuy, GovWin, Bloomberg Government, Salesforce and others. The BD Analyst will also support the capture and proposal development processes.
- Research and evaluate data included in government procurement sites (Sam.gov, GSA, eBuy, SeaPort NxG, etc.)
- Work with BD personnel to develop, manage and update appropriate search parameters/criteria for identifying opportunities
- Research government agency budgets and procurement forecast documents
- Track and monitor procurement updates and changes
- Ensure opportunities/bids/data are accurately captured and updated in CRM
- Create reports using CRM for senior managers
- Conduct research on potential opportunities and teaming partners
- Help develop tools, templates, artifacts, etc. for rapid response to indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) and blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) contract vehicle task order responses
- Support and manage SharePoint intranet site and content updates
- Support organizational knowledge and data management tools
- Support the development and maintenance of an organization-wide pipeline
- Organize, schedule and coordinate opportunity, pipeline, proposal and other BD related meetings
- Administrative support and facilities coordination for BD related corporate meetings
- 2+ years of experience in federal government contracting supporting Business Development, Capture or Proposals
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Must possess the ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent communication skills to include the ability to effectively present information
- Must be detail-oriented, with demonstrated organizational skills
- Must possess strong proficiency with CRM (Salesforce), Microsoft Outlook, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Strong collaboration skills to manage and facilitate multiple priorities
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Governments most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance