Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is a leading innovator, and award-winning provider of supply chain applications for retailers, distributors and 3PLs and we have a unique opportunity with our sales organization. We are looking to hire a Business Consultant who will work closely with sales and extended teams to build business relationships as well as align with customers outcomes. As a Business Consultant your role will be impactful, visible, and rewarding.
Are you looking to become a member of a talented team? If so, please read on.
What Youll Do:
- Work closely with the sales and business development team to collaborate on customer solutions.
- Understand the customer's business objectives, and match Deposcos solutions to achieve customer's business and technical requirements.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor for customers across all lines of business including retailers, ecommerce distributors, 3rd party logistics companies, and more.
- Continuously develop and expand the knowledge of customers' business and mission.
- Create and present solutions that address customers' needs using the Deposco Bright Suite of products.
- Create and present software demonstrations that are aligned to customer needs.
- Manage the planning, documentation, and execution of customer Proof of Concepts as required.
- Present Deposcos value proposition, vision and technologies, strategy, and product roadmaps to partners and customer roles including executives, technical management/engineers, and operational management.
- Pro-actively maintain expertise of Deposcos technology and functionality via personal enablement and internal training offerings.
- Maintain technical and business knowledge of cloud hosted applications, industry direction, and trends.
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive supply chain optimization offerings and architectures.
- Work with customers to obtain technical validation of proposed solution and build high-level architecture and integration data flow drawings.
- Assist with financial and infrastructure data collection and creation of customer ROI/TCO reports.
- Assist with preparation and creation of proposals, statements of work, reverse RFPs, and other supporting documents for customers.
- Identify new customer projects for Deposcos solutions, and participate in demand generating events and activities.
- Provide consistent opportunity reporting, and data input via Salesforce.com.
- 3 or more years of experience in information technology (IT).
- Pre-sales or customer facing implementation experience with strong relationship building skills.
- Experience in positioning/selling Professional Services as part of Solution Selling.
- Strong technical comprehension of Deposcos Bright Suite of products, or similar supply chain optimization offerings.
- Ability to effectively present to audiences and adjust to the level of role and understanding.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and objectives and develop a documented tailored solution to tackle those challenges.
- Ability to develop and effectively communicate business cases and justifications to partners.
- BA/BS required with Masters preferred.
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or Software.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with public cloud or hybrid cloud architectures and services.
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company equity
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
- Best coffee machine in the business.
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
- Corporate office with quiet areas, and Avalon for lunch and shopping right around the corner.
- Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.