Business Analyst/Change Management Consultant
CRI Advantage, Inc.
Boise , ID 83704
Posted 2 months ago
CRI is looking for a Business Analyst/Change Management Consultant to work on a 1 year software/ERP implementation project. This position will be responsible for project management/change management of the implementation of new proprietary software/ERP. Tasks include managing, researching, documenting, implementing, and performing business analysis as assigned.
Under general direction, assist in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a basic understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
The role is fully responsible for tracking end-to-end project lifecycle and ensuring that standard practices, processes and technology are used in the management of all projects undertaken, including:
- Develop and/or update Project Management and Implementation Plans
- Establish and execute a project communication plan
- Perform Change Management throughout organization
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to projects
- Identifies appropriate resources needed
- Perform Risk Assessments, response strategies and Impact analysis
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI)
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
Responsible for managing projects involving department-specific initiates as well as collaborative projects with other/multiple departments or functions. Effective application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to provide activities to meet the project requirements.
Perform analysis of business processes or operations in order to develop new or modified information processing systems. Work as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals. Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing as directed.
Liaise, consult and coordinate business units with systems analysts, programmers who design and develop automated business systems. Creates or assists others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
Has no formal supervisory duties, but may be expected to mentor junior staff and lead project team consisting of members of business unit and may assign individual responsibilities related to the project/initiative.
Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Can communicate clearly and confidently (both written and verbal) with all levels of the organization: from entry-level employee through to executive team.
- Organizational Change Management (OCM) Prosci or other methodology
- Create dynamic presentations and high quality reporting for all levels of management throughout project lifecycle
- Establishing and Maintaining Professional Relationships with Project Personnel/Stakeholders
- Ability to inspire trust in stakeholders
- Project Leadership, Facilitation
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Risk Management
- Reasoning Ability: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Microsoft Project
- Business Case Writing
- Implementing, rolling out software/ERP
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Project Management Experience (2+ years of direct experience leading projects)
- Experience employing PMBOK Methodology
- Risk Mitigation and Change Management
- High degree of self-direction, leadership and motivational skills
- Able to work under pressure and set, work and deliver to tight deadlines/milestones
- Ability to work with demanding stakeholders located in multiple regions/locations and develop strong working relationships
- Previous experience in Business Analysis and elicitation of business requirements
- Change Management
- Risk Mitigation
- 5+ years of experience in a combined BA/PM background.
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies