San Diego , CA 92108
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SOLUTE, Inc. is a technology company that delivers products in the fields of cyber security, networks, command and control knowledge management, collaboration systems, and aviation electronics. Our depth of technical expertise, extensive operational military experience, and successful history of engineering support provide a uniquely trusted and influential skillset to our clients. We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. We are a team of forward-thinking professionals with a high level of performance and creativity who deliver value in support of national security. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join SOLUTE!
We are currently seeking a motivated and driven Business Analyst to join the the Finance and Accounting team. The successful candidate will efficiently administer the provisioning, review, and execution of contract modifications and similar contract deliverables. The environment is extremely dynamic due to the pace of contract awards and the variety of contract agreements that must be administered.
- Analyze and synthesize large amounts of financial data in excel and communicate results to management
- Read, understand and apply relevant federal contractual agreements, FAR clauses, accounting guidelines and other applicable regulations
- Regularly monitor contract modifications, funding status, and related contractual and financial data
- Prepare monthly contract invoices and financial status reports
- Participate in contract reviews and conduct internal audits of the finance and contract functions
- Ensure department compliance with internal controls and implement new procedures and processes
- Interact with vendors, partners, customers, and corporate management to accomplish department objectives
- Review accounting and contracts information, identify issues and develop solutions as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years relevant business experience
- Ability to understand and apply highly technical concepts
- Strong attention to detail and superior research and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving, organization and time-management skills
Benefits include:401(k) MatchMedical, Dental, Vision, and moreEducational ReimbursementPaid Time Off10 Paid Holidays
SOLUTE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.