Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Business Analyst (Software)
Spokane , WA 99201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our organization specializes in state of the art insurance industry software solutions and is looking to grow our team! We are seeking a collaborative, self-motivated and solution-minded
individual to join our business team. The Business Analyst is an integral member
of the enterprise team responsible for gathering requirements from the customer, communicating requirements to technical teams via technical documentation and analyzing the results.
In order to produce effective results, this position will work with an international development team as well as a remote client in order to facilitate project definitions and communications that are vital to ensuring quality software in order to set the customer up for success. The position requires a strong customer service orientation & understanding of customer workflows.Day to Day Duties:
- Work with customer and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements in order to produce quality software requirement documentation
- Analyze business requests and how they relate to the strategic business strategy of the organization and software platform
- Review & analyze technical designs and existing specifications
- Troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality
- Act as a Product Subject Matter Expert liaison between business and technology
- Participate in design sessions development sprints and brainstorming activities
- Design validation scenarios & testing to prove solution meets business needs
- Support software releases to validate business functionality
- Prepare & conduct presentations to technology teams and client audiences
- Manage changing requirements, competing priorities & at times abandoned projects
- Represent Imprezzio in a professional and expert manner, both internally and externally
- Strong understanding & hands on experience with the SDLC and Agile/Waterfall Methodology
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Balsamiq Mockups
- Hands on experience in a Continuous Improvement Environment (Kaizen)
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant information from client
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Microsoft SQL and Project Management skills are a plus!
- Experience working in the insurance industry a plus!
- Experience working in a SaaS environment a plus!
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred
- Schedule flexibility to meet needs off offshore and client meetings