Washington , DC 20535
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named toThe Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past five years! We pride ourselves inour employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Quadrints vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Quadrint is seeking aBusiness Analystin theWashington, DCarea.A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Coordinate and communicate daily across internal team and client partners.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
Active/current Top Secret clearance is required.Required Qualifications:
Quadrint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.