Business Analyst - Public Safety Managed Services
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Pittsburgh , PA 15090
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our growth and client-centric vision has created a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. The purpose of the Business Analyst to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence
Basic Requirements, Knowledge, and Skills
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct information and workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to the Growth Team, clients, and prospects
- Provide technical specifications and statements of work for a quote or proposal and aid in preparing accompanying materials.
- Interpret customer requirements and information; speak with customers to understand their end user needs and relay this information to process flows and diagrams
- Perform technical presentations that demonstrate how service information and process flow can benefit and meet customer needs
- Attend weekly service delivery and business development meetings and ensure business development opportunities are compliant with company capabilities
- BA/BS, in engineering, engineering technology, business administration or a related field
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- ConnectWise platform knowledge and information workflows a must
- 8 years successful and documented business analyst experience
- PMP Certification desirable but not required
- 5-8 years extensive knowledge of Emergency Communication Center operations and business process flows and systems
- Exemplary Communications, both oral and written. Writing for RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions
- Ability to travel is 30% - 50%
About Us:Mission Critical Partners, Inc.
- Valid Drivers License with the ability to drive to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners helps transform public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: assess, implement, design, build and manage. Backed by the best talent in the public safety industry who bring decades of experience to every project, we provide a broad range of consulting and lifecycle management services that give our clients greater confidence they will achieve their vision.As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.