Greenzone Solutions, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing small business dedicated service provider to the Federal government. Our company is always looking for individuals that want to bring their positive attitude, technical aptitude, and exceptional ability to our fast-growing, data-focused organization. We strive to have great people from diverse backgrounds join us; not just because it makes us stronger, but its the right thing to do. If you have your own unique experiences, in-demand skills, and a desire to contribute in a meaningful way, we want you to apply!
We have an immediate opening for a Business Analystto help our Federal client in facilitating and maturing their Data Management program within the Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO). This is an exciting opportunity to affect change, and to be a valued addition to our team.
- Provide clients with management consulting on new business processes.
- Run requirements elicitation and analysis sessions to collect, validate, and prioritize requirements to ensure the customer's needs are accurately captured, understood, and delivered in a communicable format.
- Apply common best practices to bridge the gap between technical subject matter experts and the business to enable the data analytics team to better assess processes, define requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, and software can improve efficiencies and add value; clearly articulate ideas but balance expectations against whats feasible and reasonable.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation repositories and assist with documentation related to requirements processes; assist with technical writing responsibilities as necessary.
- Identify process inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the teams ability to support/meet organizational goals and work with the organization to analyze, and redesign if necessary, processes; as a member of a project team, assist with the analysis and implementation of process improvements.
- Coordinate project activities and communications among diverse groups of internal and external clients and team members; facilitate change management at all levels.
- Create conceptual process models and identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting business or technical solutions; identify alternative solutions and communicate alternatives analyses.
- Help facilitate the direction and strategy for project engagements while ensuring the business needs are being addressed and technical teams are supported.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering or related technical or functional discipline
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, including defining and implementing processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitative, and consultative skills
- Proactive mindset, reliable, and organized
- DHS clearance strongly preferred
- Federal government consulting and/or contracting experience preferred
Work Location: Camp Springs, Maryland (Due to COVID-19, on-site client work has been suspended until further notice)
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.