G3 Innovative Solutions, LLC
Arlington , VA 22204
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.Job Description:
G3 is currently seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for developing an Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) and present the findings to the key stakeholders.Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop reports of findings to support the BCA and other areas as requested
- Gather requirements from DSCA, DSCU, and Regional Center (RC) stakeholders to determine standards, practices, connections, functionality, and capabilities needed to support RC requirements for managing students and alumni, conducting outreach, managing learning and tracking training.
- Facilitate meetings and present reports, analysis, or findings.
- Document and effectively communicate the results of your efforts.
- Documenting, implementing, and maintaining standard operating procedures for Performance Management.
- Participate in test development, testing, and capture test metrics.
- Assist with obtaining document samples and test data and creating mockups for testing if needed for specific use cases related to deployments.
- Identify tools and process improvements to address performance gaps.
- Validate that solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Lead development of business cases for improvements.
- Work with applicable SMEs to define measurement approach and data sources for metrics.
- Work with Chief Experience Officer to obtain feedback from end user community.
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience in a large Enterprise IT and/or Federal Agency environment
- Requires deep understanding of and the ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables
- Ability to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Effective communicator, able to capture action items and status clearly and concisely.
- Experience with process optimization
- Must be self-driven and have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Explains technical solutions, practices, and procedures to technical resources, project managers, and customers at various levels through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience with process management tools and methodologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing events and priorities
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Focused on controls & customer outcomes, demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented. Strong sense of accountability
- Strong collaboration and relationship management knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Well-organized with strong communication, facilitation, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills; Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated experience consulting with business SMEs & leaders, including identifying needs, developing deliverables, and presenting results/recommendations to enable outcomes
:Compensation: NegotiableBenefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and moreEmployment Type: Full-TimeClearance(Required)
: Must currently possess at least a Secret Clearance