Business Analyst (A&F)
Boston , MA 02128
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products features.
Location: Boston, MA
- Act as liaison between business users and development team to gather requirements and find ways to continually improve processes and procedures.
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis and support developing viable solutions.
- Maintain the application Knowledge base with complete and accurate information.
- Troubleshoot data issues including writing SQL queries to the database to identify and resolve data issues. Analyze the data request and collaborate with the team to process the request.
- Work with implementation team to ensure that the acceptance criteria are met, and the software meets project objectives and expectations as defined by the business units.
- Participate in project planning, sprint and release planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums) demos/reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinement meetings, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Create dashboards and data visualizations using data visualization tools
- Perform other tasks, as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as an IT business systems analyst.
- Experience with the principles of SDLC.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Experience in creating visual diagrams of the system.
- Experience with writing Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships and contribute within a collaborative team.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management expertise.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.