Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Agilis Systems, LLC
Chesterfield , MO 63005
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ABOUT AGILIS SYSTEMS, LLC
Agilis Systems is a fast-growing SaaS provider who develops location-based software solutions for businesses and consumers. Our GPS fleet management solutions serve the needs of thousands of small business customers. We market our services through highly recognized brands such as Linxup.com and MOTOsafety.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Agilis Systems, LLC is seeking a highly-motivated Business Analyst who can join the Agilis Systems team. This position is located in St. Louis, MO. This role will lead business process improvements and deliver valuable analytics on internal operations. The business analyst will support strategic decision making to increase profitability and efficiencies by delivering a holistic view of the business to various stakeholders through development of business process models, workflows, diagrams, and functional design documentation.
Essential Functions Responsibilities
- Research the current state of the business and develop reference documentation to record the environments of the business. Ensure veracity by amending documentation as functional and technical changes occur
- Drive reviews of business processes and encourage identification of most crucial projects. Gather operational data including, but not limited to, time-savings analysis to assist in prioritizing the most effective endeavors
- Elicit and anticipate requirements in the business to improve processes and eliminate defects and inefficiencies. These requirements may be obtained through various means including, but not limited to, independent research, user surveys, interviews, and workshops with internal teams
- Maintain a relationship as liaison between users, stakeholders, and engineering to serve all groups with the most productive solutions in projects. Cultivate communications with groups during all stages of a project to strengthen engagement and support in the success of a project
- Provide quality assurance in project goals by organizing testing groups and sessions, then gauging results of the initiatives in production. Collaborate with engineering team to enable continuous improvement
- Develop training documentation and tutorial sessions when a process improvement requires a change to an internal functional user
- A Bachelors degree in business/related field, or relevant experience
- Proficient in excel or other data exploration and manipulation tools
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem solving
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to maintain organization of self and projects
- Strong client facing skills and experience in leading presentations
- Self-starter with passion for entrepreneurial endeavors
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We value hard work and on-the-job-excellence, so we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Position offers a Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) benefits are offered
- 17 Flex Days (PTO)
Agilis Systems, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.