Business Analyst - Ads Campaign
The Fountain Group
New York , NY 10007
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Business Analyst (#9831697)Location:New York,NYJob Type: ContractDuration: 6 monthsWe’re seeking a Business Analyst to help establish the metrics and reporting that both look back at learner progress and look forward to inform content development, go to market efforts and regional priorities.What you’ll do:
- Help to establish key sets of data and insights required to optimize our investment in scaled education programming, both live & online.
- Work with technical and business teams to develop, deploy and maintain reports and dashboards for executives, internal and external partners.
- Analyze, assess and drive key metrics of success with a goal toward achieving OKRs
- Utilize data driven analysis to optimize make recommendations for education programming, organization and promotion channels.
- Partner closely with internal revenue science and analytics to help identify where and how scaled education correlates with revenue impact.
- Work with regional and inter-departmental stakeholders to communicate progress against goals for enrollments, engagement and badge attainment for various audience segments.
- Work with vendor Learning Management System team (Intellum) to ensure that LMS data is architected and delivered in a way that facilitates easy discovery and manipulation with internal data warehouse systems.
- Build, present, maintain and troubleshoot reports and metrics critical to helping Client meet partner obligations and targets related to Scaled Education
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit; Excited by ambiguity, ambitious, reliable, and comfortable working across multiple external partners and internal teams to build strong and successful relationships
- Advanced experience manipulating data across a variety of systems, formats and query tools including Vertica, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Passion for Social Network industry, the media industry and the changing content landscape
- Proven ability to lead as the hub of the wheel on intensive cross functional coordination in both deal processes and more significant executing priorities and plans
- Creative thinker that can solve diverse problems and goals to develop integrated solutions for key stakeholders externally and internally
- Critical analytical thinker