Pinon Unified School District Pinon , AZ 86510
Posted 3 weeks ago
To provide safe and efficient transportation so that students may enjoy the fullest possible advantage from the Districts curriculum and extra curricular programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Drives Type A, B, C, and D school busses in accordance with AZ Department of Public Safety minimum standards.
2. Obeys all local, state, and federal traffic laws.
3. Observes all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
4. Maintains discipline when students are on the bus.
5. Reports disciplinary actions on student with proper authorities.
6. Keeps assigned bus clean.
7. Keeps to assigned schedule.
8. Checks bus before/after each operation for mechanical defects.
9. Discharges students only at authorized locations.
10. Exercises responsible leadership on routes.
11. Transports only authorized students.
12. Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
13. Enforces bus rules as set by the school board.
14. Keeps radio on and is able to use properly.
15. Records mileage for each round trip on bus on form provided.
16. Exhibits teamwork principles in all areas of the PUSD Pupil Transportation program.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a Commercial Drivers License (CDL), pass a physical examination, and qualify for a us drivers certificate.
2. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. Must have at least one year experience in drive a school bus or other large equipment.
4. Must have proven successful employment record.
Pinon Unified School District