Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Burgerfi General Manager
Philadelphia , PA 19120
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
General Manager - Philadelphia, PA
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFis rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 7years, we are just getting started.Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a collaborative, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you,at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together,to ensure a winning team!
Are you passionate about providing outstanding food quality and delightfully-positive guest experiences? If so, please apply!
The Assistant Manager provides overall leadership of the team in the restaurant. The Assistant Manager ensures that the restaurant meets or exceeds the performance and guest satisfaction goals that have been established for our brand and your restaurant. The Assistant Manager will directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to select and train new employees, respond to immediate customer service needs, or to otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. The Assistant Manager will be expected to consistently monitor and achieve multiple measurements and standards of operational strength, financial performance, and unusually high levels of guest satisfaction.
Focal points for the Assistant Manager include ensuring that performance targets in hospitality, guest service, margin performance and employee satisfaction and retention are met. The Assistant Manager will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.Job Responsibilities include
- Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
- Track KPIs and proactively execute programs to assure achievement of corporate goals and standards
- Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team.
- Interact with community to achieve awareness and goodwill of our customer base
BurgerFi offers competitive benefits and growth opportunities:
- A minimum of three (3) years of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a Manager for no less than one (1) year.
- QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
- Proficiency as an outstanding communicator both written and verbal
- Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- Openness to relocation based upon company needs is considered a plus
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and More)
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Comprehensive BurgerFi Training
- Fun & Friendly Work Environment
- Clear Career Path, designed to help you reach your career goals
- Cutting-edge technology, designed to assist you in effectively managing your restaurant
Qualified candidates only.
BurgerFi International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer