Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs
Arlington , VA 22203
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) supports Defense and other Federal clients in the execution of their critical strategic and operational missions, with emphasis in intelligence, vulnerability assessment, and special operations.
We are looking for a candidate with Federal Experience as a Budget/Financial Analyst to assist the Federal Government Agencys Budget Officer and Sr. Budget Analyst. This is a 32 hour per week opportunity with full benefits, paying $36.00 to $39.00 per hour.
- Assist the Budget Officer and Senior Budget Analyst in the planning, programming budgeting, and execution (PPBE) process, with particular emphasis on the budget formulation and execution aspects.
- Develop and/or use spreadsheets to enhance the predictive modeling capabilities that enable the Budget Officer to identify and expeditiously act on forecasting funding shortfalls or excesses.
- Under direction of the Budget Officer, the analyst may be given oversight of the agencys $1.7 million military reservist portfolio.
- Oversight of the portfolio may include budget development, budget execution monitoring, invoice development, and forecasting of funding overages and shortages.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in applying federal budgetary- related laws, regulations, policies and precedents
- Must have experience working with the Federal Government budgetary process: budget formulation, presentation / enactment, and budget execution
- Knowledgeable/experienced with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular No. A-11 - Preparation and Submission of Budget Estimates
- GSA experience
- US Citizen
- Must be able to adhere to a set schedule of 1504 hours 4 x 8 hour days a week, 32 hours per week. Full Benefits Package.
- PUBLIC TRUST preferable (not required)
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply online at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) offers federal, state and local agencies a wide range of intelligence, cyber operations and warfighter support services. CNSP focuses on quality performance in the collection and analysis of data, dissemination of useful information, and actionable real-world support to the intelligence and warfighter communities. Services offered by Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs apply to all national security communities including federal, state and local intelligence communities, the military and law enforcement agencies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.