Indianapolis , IN 46201
PURPOSE: Marketing and communication for company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
• MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• CORE COMPETENCIES:
• These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Stress Tolerance- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Judgment and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity- Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership- Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Achievement/Effort- Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Social Orientation- Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!