Employer Direct Healthcare
Dallas , TX 75201
About Employer Direct Healthcare
Employer Direct Healthcare is focused on giving access to quality & affordable healthcare for our members. We understand and have experienced the challenges of navigating specialized healthcare and we are dedicated to making a change.
We partner with large self-funded employers to create a benefit program for specialized care. We connect with high-quality providers to give our members peace of mind when going into surgery. And we support our members by helping them navigate the tricky aspects of healthcare; whether that be selecting a doctor, scheduling appointments, or following up after a procedure has been completed to make sure our members are feeling better.
- You have a drive and AMBITION to tackle big problems. Big problems required big ideas and a team that supports new ideas.
- You CARE deeply for your customers. Your customers aren’t just the individuals using your product. They are the driving factor in your motivation to make a change.
- You thrive in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT. Collaboration is key in innovation and creating change.
- A DIVERSE environment is incredibly important to you. You understand and desire to be a part of a diverse team with different experiences and perspectives & you cherish the differences in each individual that you interact with.
- You are DETAIL ORIENTED, but more so, focus on the execution of your content while balancing a fast-paced environment.
- You understand that PROGRESS is critical to making change. You take the time to celebrate the small and big wins. Understanding that each improvement to a process helps move towards a greater change.
- INTEGRITY guides you in life. Focusing on the truth versus just giving people the answers they want to hear.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect to speak further about career opportunities at Employer Direct Healthcare.
Please apply to our role & someone from our HR Team will reach out to help you navigate our interview process.
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Brand Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has a passion for bringing brands to life through informed and results-driven solutions. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the company brand while supporting development of product brands on an as needed basis.
Typical activities include conducting market research to understand the target audience, creating and executing marketing plans, and analyzing the success of marketing efforts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Developing and executing marketing plans, including advertising, promotions and public relations activities
- Conducting marketing research to understand the target audience and identify new opportunities for the brand
- Managing the budget for marketing activities
- Analyzing data to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, such as media outlets, customers and partners
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as product development and sales, to align marketing efforts with company goals
- Managing the brand’s online presence including the company website and social media channels
- Overseeing the development of marketing materials and content
- Managing the brand’s reputation and addressing any issues that may arise
- Working with EDH (Employer Direct Healthcare) partners and providers and looking for collaboration opportunities that drive brand awareness and advocacy
- You strive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- You are a dedicated individual who understands the value and importance of brand standards and brand growth
- You can follow specific and detailed directions when necessary and also navigate projects with ambiguity until direction and parameters are defined. You are proactive in nature and thrive on bringing new ideas to the table
- You have strong communication skills and can explain ideas and direction to others clearly
- You react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and you can strategically pivot when necessary
- You are extraordinarily resourceful, a multitasker who builds links by being creative and innovative
- You can move quickly, proficiently and with precision on work deliverables. You are not afraid to ask questions to better understand outcomes
- You are flexible, dedicated, highly organized, and excellent at multitasking
- You stay up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Degree in marketing or communications
- At least 3 – 7 years of brand building experience (or similar)
- Well-versed in content planning
- Familiar with project management platforms and updating status of work product (e.g., Monday.com)
- Ability to deploy and promote content to various platforms including websites and social platforms
- Comfortable working in content management platforms such as WordPress
- Previous agency experience desired (but not required)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
LOCATION: Dallas, TX - 100% onsite