Mesa , AZ 85215
Posted 2 weeks ago
Meet ElectraMeccanica, an innovative electric vehicle manufacturer that is ready to revolutionize how people commute! Drawing on a 60-year legacy of building and delivering high-end custom cars, our flagship vehicle is a single-seat, electric vehicle called the SOLO (NASDAQ: SOLO). The provided driving experience is an unrivaled combination of exhilaration, affordability and environmental consciousness. Now, we are eager to open our doors to our new 18-acre US Assembly and Engineering Technical Center in Mesa, Arizona. Needless to say, its electrifying times and we want to invite you to seriously consider joining our expanding team!
ElectraMeccanica has heart & soul! We hire dedicated, passionate, respectful and engaged contributors, who enjoy creating, solving and challenging the status quo. We have a dedicated team of people and continually seek to hire those who are always willing to roll up their sleeves. If we just described your personal values and work ethic here, we definitely want you to read on to see if this position sparks your interest.
We are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to lead the Companys internal and external branding and marketing efforts. The successful candidate must have experience in all phases of a marketing and be able to apply brand strategy, guidelines, and measures in each phase of the business. The successful candidate must have experience in developing brand strategies, creating brand identity and guidelines, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability. In essence, the brand manager is focused on achieving business objectives in the short and long term. The candidate must be ready to join a fast-moving agile team that makes brand improvements frequently to deliver on our commitments to our customers.
- Lead the strategic strategy development and implementation of ElectraMeccanicas internal and external branding.
- Establish and enforce brand guidelines for ElectraMeccanica employees, communications, and external partners.
- Lead brand discussions with 3rd party groups under the guidance of your manager.
- Identify potential strategic brand partnerships with other companies / events.
- Work with other departments on branding opportunities.
- Oversee the employee and customer merchandise development and maintenance.
- Provide reports as requested on brand initiatives and expected / realized ROI.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research to identify opportunities for branding.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity.
- Establish and maintain brand budgets with reports showing performance of brand programs.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media channels.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Implement a culture of continuous review and scrutiny of processes to avoid complacency.
- As the Company grows, build a team focused on brand marketing.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team providing leadership and guidance.
- Conducts performance management and sets goals with their team members.
- Establish a level of accountability within their team, through empowering and establishing clear responsibilities.
- Displays dedication, time management, cadence and effectively elevates their team when needed.
- Assists with recruiting and building an effective Marketing team.
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in brand marketing roles
- 5+ plus years of leadership/managerial experience is preferred for this role.
- Understanding of digital technologies with strong adaptability into a dynamic work environment
- A deep understanding of the brand marketing landscape, trends and metrics.
- Able to effectively partner with key stakeholders and manage multiple projects at once.
- People management experience experience managing remote team members a plus.
- Budget and agency management experience, as well as brand marketing and campaigns is preferred.
- Possess team-focused mindset and enthusiasm for supporting cross-functional departments
- Legally able to work in USA.
Our new facility is incorporated with a modern, dedicated spaces for our employees to dine, engage, relax, and play. We also provide the following comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees health, wellness, retirement, and work-life balance:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
- Corporate fitness/wellness discounts
While we greatly appreciate all candidate applications, we only contact those individuals who best meet the required position qualifications. Thank you in advance for considering ElectraMeccanica!