Columbus , OH 43215
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you consider yourself a foodie? Then join our winning team as a Brand Ambassador promoting our products at our local retailers! We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly, reliable individuals to join our team. Responsibilities and Duties
Create brand awareness and positive impressions of our product by engaging consumers through sampling and demonstrating our gourmet products. Our Brand Ambassadors serve as the face of our products to accounts and consumers at selling events in the field, communicating unique value and encouraging trial. We will provide training and all the necessary supplies.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store selling events.
- Clean and professional appearance required.
- Actively draw in customers to the event table and drive sales.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Offer promotional materials to customers (e.g., recipes, brochures, business cards, etc.).
- Submit required paperwork and suggestions and comments from customers and managers.
- Order supplies as needed.
Selling events are generally 3-4 hours long and occur between 10 am-7 pm. We are hoping to bring candidates on board who are reliable, motivated, and eager to promote the Bellisari’s brand awareness
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Weekend availability required.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging the public.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, turn, twist and stand.
- Must be able to stand for entire time of selling event (from 3 to 6 hours).
- Access to a reliable transportation.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to travel within a limited geography.