Branch Manager/Branch Director-In Home Care - Immediate Opening
Alliance Senior Care
Bloomfield Hills , MI 48304
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you someone who loves having an impact and doing good?
The world of health care is changing. More and more people are wanting to stay in their own homes as they age. Our job is to help them age in place gracefully while providing a safe environment for them and our caregivers.
The virus scare has changed the landscape and the demand for home care has increased significantly over the last 6 months. Our company is growing and we are looking for someone to take on a leadership role with our company. Our organization has created a unique wellness program to help provide in home care at a very high level, while helping our clients reach their goals of aging in the comforts of their own home.
Our Branch Manager/Director is a leadership position responsible for ensuring that our team can deliver on our promise serve older adults by providing betterment in all aspects of their lives by providing knowledge, resources, care and support.
We want someone who is driven and can take the bull by the horns and lead our team to drive our mission, vision, and values. Does that sound like you?
The objective of the position is to ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. The position ensures that clients and staff have the resources and communication that they need. It also supports the CEO in ensuring that we are meeting all legal and financial requirements.
- This position is not only responsible for maintaining the current operations, but also making improvements to the current process and/or handling issues that arise.
- This position requires critical thinking, strong decision making, customer service orientated, organization and communication skills.
- Oversight and management of the successful operation of the office
- Management of other in-office staff
- Responsible for handling prospective clients and converting them to new clients
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding Client Satisfaction benchmarks
- Responsibility for the scheduling and recruiting teams results while acting as backup
- Cross train with the other roles in the organization
- Ensure of all new hire paperwork, employee files, client files and record retention are accurate and up to date
- Manage the billing and collections process
- Responsible for Payroll Processing
- Management of employee benefit plans, health insurance and 401K.
- Provide marketing support to the CEO.
- On-Call Supervisor, share in the weekly on-call rotation
- Genuine desire to improve the quality of life of the older adults that we serve.
- Minimum two to four years customer service, preferably in a service arena (i.e. call center supervisor/manager)
- Minimum three to five years of direct employee supervision, including both exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Strong Organizational Skills, Crisis Management and Time Management Skills
- The position requires that you have strong office software and equipment skills (phone, computer, printer, internet etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft office and comfortable learning new systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, in person and on the phone
- Self- Starter with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Must be willing to share on-call responsibilities
- Experience working in the home care or health care industry is a PLUS
- RN, LPN, Social Workers, CNAs, HHAs, MAs, EMTs and others
- Salary $50K - $65K plus bonus
- Bonus Opportunity up to 20% of annual salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- 401K & Profit Sharing and 401K Matching
- Upward Growth Potential within the Organization