Bobst Die Cutter Operator - 3Rd Shift
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC
East Longmeadow , MA 01028
Posted 6 days ago
Do you want to work for a smart, international company thats as committed to its employees and best practices as it is to its manufacturing processes? At Cartamundi, the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games, youll find a high performing, team-driven, family-centered culture.
We bring a love and passion into every game we manufacture for kids of all ages throughout the world. Our secret to success is a highly skilled, motivated workforce that believes in our company purpose: Sharing the Magic of Playing Together!
We offer competitive pay, excellent health benefits, and a great 401(K). Apply today and discover the magic of making a difference at Cartamundi!
As a 3rd Shift Bobst Die Cutter Operator your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and operation of all the standard Bobst presses.
- Loading and unloading pallets of material for the presses.
- Stripping waste and removing waste materials.
- Performing troubleshooting tasks, making all necessary adjustments to maintain quality of diecut materials and productivity of the die-cutting operation.
- Effectively preparing Make-Readies and changing tooling in standard Bobst presses. They can make effective machine and tooling adjustments in the Feeder, Platen and Stripping Station to register printed material.
- Recognizing defects on dies and strippers and taking appropriate action to ensure problems are corrected.
- Running the Aerator-Jogger and the Balers. This includes dumping loads, weighing and storing bales along with general troubleshooting and changing wire spools.
- Ensuring accurate production and quality record keeping and entering Goods Receipts quantities into SAP.
- Training new employees.
- Keeping general work area clean and performing Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) tasks.
- Understanding and following Die-cutting department quality work instructions .
To be successful in this position, we are seeking candidates who have:
- Preferred: 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating manufacturing equipment a plus
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities
This position is a member of Local 224 RWDSU
Candidates must be 18 years old to work for Cartamundi, East Longmeadow LLC
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent health benefits
- 401(k) Matching program and profit sharing
- International Company that is the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games
- High performing, Team-Driven, Family-Oriented Culture