Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Westborough , MA 01581
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are expanding our units and we need caring health care professionals immediately!
DYNAMIC NEW LEADERSHIP IS TRANSFORMING THE HOSPITAL INTO A BEST PLACE TO WORK!
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF THE CHANGE!
SIGN ON BONUS!
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital (WBHH) provides psychiatric stabilization and dual diagnosis treatments for Children, Adolescents and Adult populations in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our goal is to ensure patients and their loved ones feel comfortable and are well informed regarding treatment options.
Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in Westborough near the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9. The hospital operates 24/7.
Would you like to treat severe problem behavior using a Practical Functional Assessment and Skills-Based Treatment approach?
Come join our team of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts on the Specialized Needs Unit at Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital!
We have extensive training and experience in implementing:
- Open-ended interviews and Interview-Informed Synthesized Contingency Analyses (IISCAs)
- Functional Communication Training
- Delay Tolerance Training
- ...as well as a passion for teaching others and continually refining our practices
Our patients are:
- Children and adolescents
- Diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disabilities
- Inpatient until treatment goals are met, approximately 4-6 weeks
- Receiving focused interventions targeting the reduction of severe problem behavior and the increase of communication and social skills
As a BCBA on our highly collaborative team, you will:
- Meet daily with other BCBAs, related professionals, and the Director of Youth Services to discuss patient progress
- Take a long view of patient needs, collaborating closely with families throughout patient stay
- Conduct functional assessments and analyses and develop behavior intervention plans
- Analyze data and make data-based decisions
- Train staff members and families on the implementation of behavior intervention plans
- Work with a variety of staff members from different disciplines
- Must have BCBA and Licensure (or the eligibility for licensure) in the state of Massachusetts
- Must have at least 2 year of experience in the provision of behavior analytic treatment
- Must have experience implementing Functional Analysis methodology
- Must have knowledge of psychiatric service delivery system and treatment methods
- Must have specific knowledge and skills in area of teaching, training, and staff development
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Eligible employees receive a generous benefits package health, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) plan, health & dependent Flexible Spending accounts, generous paid time off, company paid life, and short-term and long-term disability coverage.