Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Crimson Counseling LLC
St. George , UT 84770
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Crimson Counseling we provide in home ABA therapy and community outing supports while integrating applied behavior analysis principles and strategies to decrease the behaviors associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We are a collaborative and energetic team who believes in creating the most positive and supportive environment possible for all of our employees and clients.
We offer individualized employment opportunities ranging from full-time to part time contract opportunities. We also offer mileage and material reimbursement for our full time employees. Both part time contract and full-time employees can enjoy flexible schedules.
- Conduct intake evaluations including functional behavioral assessments and skills assessments
- Use evaluation tools such as VB-MAPP, the Motivation Assessment Scale (MAS), and Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales-III
- Design positive behavioral treatment and skill acquisition plans with goals tailored to the individual
- Supervise and train ABA technicians; implement, model and monitor progress of individualized behavior support and skill plans with ABA technicians
- Train parents, caregivers and ABA technicians who implement plans with children and families on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Graph data, adjust strategies as needed to ensure progress, and provide routine progress summaries
- You must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with UT Licensure (LBA) in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Write behavioral positive behavior support plans
- Vehicle required with travel between assignments, and valid driver's license.
- Experience working with children, teens, and young adults with autism
- Resume and two references are required