Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba)
Sequel Youth &Amp; Family Services
Reno , NV 89501
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sequel Alliance Family Services is currently seeking a motivated and engaged BCBA to join their growing team in Reno, Nevada.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We are looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team who has the passion for working with children/young adults with special needs.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for ensuring implementation of ABA therapy services in accordance with best clinical practices.
- Master’s degree in applied behavior analysis, psychology, education / special education, or a related field
- BCBA Certification required or waiting to take BACB examination
- At least two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behavior disorders
- BLS certification is required within 30 days of hire
- Experience in behavioral assessment and treatment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with children on the autism spectrum
- Must be able to pass the Nevada Department of Public Safety Background Check
- Possess a Valid Driver’s license
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth opportunities
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance for eligible employees
- Short-term disability & long-term disability
Sequel Youth and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer