Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba) - North Phoenix
Ally Pediatric Therapy
Phoenix , AZ 85027
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ally Pediatric Therapy, a specialty clinic for children with autism, is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our growing team.
Our mission is to be an ally in growth. To do so, we utilize a unique approach of integrating the principles of applied behavior analysis (how to teach) with speech-language pathology expertise (what to teach).
This isn't just a job to us...we go home each day knowing we made a difference and think about how we can build on that tomorrow.
About the Role:
Individuals who are 2-3 months away from sitting for their exam are encouraged to apply!
As a BCBA you will plan, develop and monitor treatment and consultative services to develop and facilitate active, natural learning using evidence-based treatment methods. You will collaborate with team members, services providers, families, and other agencies as appropriate and provides ongoing training and direct supervision to RBTs. Your work will directly change the lives of children with autism and their families.
- Conducts ABA program management for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Provides direct client services, including initial assessments
- Supervises RBTs and conducts training and coaching
- Collaborate with clients treatment team and families to improve communicative, social, and behavioral outcomes for all clients, including Behavior Technicians, Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Facilitate parent training and support families to access community resources
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and proficiency with a range of clinical approaches to care
- use professional knowledge and independent judgment to strategize continuous improvements.
- Strong assessment skills and treatment planning expertise
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills with the ability to record, track, and analyze therapy progress
- Must have strong positive communication and interpersonal skills works well with parents, children and other professionals
- Client focus and strong ability to function as a team member
- Should be licensed and certified as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Individuals who are 2-3 months away from sitting for their exam are encouraged to apply
- Must be physically able to perform direct and supervision sessions
- Must be able to administer variety of assessments and write treatment plans
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card
- Must complete 8-hour supervisor training through BACB
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance card, CPR & First Aid certification
- 1+ years of supervised BCBA work experience and 5 years of behavioral work (with children) experience preferred
- Must hold a valid drivers license and maintain proper current insurance
- Career development and training opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD & Life
- 401k plan with company match *
- Company paid holiday's *
- Paid time off, paid sick time