Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba)
Brooklyn Park , MN 55445
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our growing and passionate team of mental health providers. The behavior analyst is responsible for developing and directing behavior management plans/interventions for children with Autism Spectrum disorder (ASD) and other behavioral health disorders.
Type Full Time, Salaried
LocationBrooklyn Park, MN
- Support technician staff through regular supervision to ensure appropriate implementation of intervention practices.
- Develop individualized, evidence-based assessments and treatment plans
- Monitor and evaluate progress and treatment effectiveness regularly
- Develop and lead staff on ABA principles and practices
- Provide training and consultation to parents or other caregivers on ABA practices
- Holds a master's degree in behavior analysis from a college or university accredited by the Association for Behavioral Analysis.
- Applicants must be a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA or BCBA-D) certified and in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Has at least one (1) year of professional experience developing and implementing positive support interventions for individuals exhibiting challenging behavior and/or co-occurring intellectual/developmental disability and mental illness.
Employees must have the ability to pass MVR check, maintain a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance.
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Compensation and Progressive Pay Scales
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Employee Assistance Program