Blow Molding Machine Operator, Stockbridge, GA
Hempishere Design Works
Stockbridge , GA 30281
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
KL Outdoor, a company of Hemisphere Design Works, has passion for the outdoor lifestyle. KL Outdoor has been designing and manufacturing all-season recreational products for over 30 years. We are seeking skilled Blow Molding machine operators to join our team and share our passion. Will you commit yourself to keeping the paddlers equipped with quality products, so they can continue to chase the rapids and live out their outdoor adventures?
Blow Molding machine operators will work under the direction of the production senior lead/supervisor to ensure that the company produces the highest quality products safely and efficiently. The blow molding machine operator will be responsible for operating, setting up, troubleshooting, and maintaining machines throughout the shift.
- Set up and operate blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications: Turn valves to start flow of water and release air pressure to machine.
- Moves machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Adjust machine mandrel and align mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches.
- Start molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber.
- Closes chamber to mold product under heat and pressure.
- Regrind excess material and unsatisfactory product for reuse, using grinding machine.
- May weigh completed work-piece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years Blow Molding experience
- Monitor/Assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Strong communication skills
- Critical Thinking- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Manage one's own time and the time of others.
- Repair machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Competive wages, medical benefits, vacation / personal time and 401k benefits UPON HIRE! No waiting period!