Auburn , CA 95602
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Riskalyze, we invented the Risk Number, and were on a mission to put it at the core of every investing decision. We are part of a movement to create fearless investors. We do this by analyzing risk first and illustrating to investors that the short-term matters, which helps investors overcome poor investing decisions, and achieve better long-term results, which makes our customers their financial advisors more successful.
The Billing manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Billing Team. You will be involved with hiring and training new team members while coaching and developing the talent of current team members. You will help to ensure that billing is accurate and timely and that billing processes are established and maintained.
- Manage the billing team and establish consistent, open team communication.
- Develop team members by identifying skills that need improvement and training on new processes.
- Insure that billing processes are established, updated and followed, and that billing-owned Guru cards are verified.
- Help resolve escalated situations with customers or billing errors.
- Establish and encourage clear and positive communication between the Billing Team and other Riskalyze teams.
- Be a knowledgeable resource to the rest of the company regarding billing issues.
- Help Billing Team members with their daily operations as needed.
- Oversee the billing system and remain familiar with any updates.
- Identify system or procedural weakness and work to solve them.
- Oversight of all billing including enterprises accounts, Riskalyze Trading accounts and other direct accounts.
- Work with the Finance team to insure billing system procedures are consistent with financial rules.
- Oversee the timely close of each financial period.
- Efficient and extremely organized.
- Resourceful, innovative and takes initiative.
- High-level thinker capable of finding unique, customer-delighting solutions.
- Open to change and constant improvement.
- Experience creating and maintaining processes and procedures.
- Precise, analytical and mathematically minded.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Familiar with Excel and comfortable creating and reviewing spreadsheets.
- Team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and capable of working with high-value relationships.
- Teachable, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Experience working in a billing system.
- Experience in technology or SAAS industry.
- Experience managing a team.
- Good decision maker with strong leadership skills.
- Medical, dental and vision with access to HSA or FSA depending on chosen medical plan.
- Available pet insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement savings with employer matching dollar-for-dollar, up to 4%.
- Annual bonus subject to company/individual performance.
- On-site financial planning with a registered financial advisor.
- 15 PTO days per year + 10 paid holidays.
- Free membership to the Auburn Racquet & Fitness Club with a full gym, tennis courts, lap pools, sauna and more.
- All hands team meetings every 6 weeks with catering.
- New offices in Auburn, CA.
- Fully stocked drink fridges.
- In office snacks 3x per week.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.