Billing And Contract Specialist
Level Data, Inc
Kalamazoo , MI 49009
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Level Data, a fast growing Kalamazoo-based software-as-a-service company, is in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a Full-Time Billing and Contract Specialist. This role supports the department manager with accounting responsibilities and duties as a member of the Admin Team. The areas of emphasis include accurate and timely customer billing per contract requirements. Processing sales and contracts, using financial software to accurately bill out services, setting up cycle invoicing records in a timely manner, estimating service renewals, analyzing and clearing contracts, applying credit memos, processing payments, tracking A/R, and completing the aforementioned tasks with a high level of attention to detail, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Plan day / time-management of tasks, activities, and paperwork.
- Process incoming sales orders and ensure all necessary details are included.
- Set up computer billing of contracts with a high level of attention to detail.
- Research billing disputes and determine appropriate actions needed to correct issues.
- Calculate renewals, prepare Invoices and annual contracts.
- Make necessary outgoing calls/emails to follow up on A/R.
- Run and monitor/clear the contract expirations.
- Bill out services, process credit memos, code commissions.
- Accurate and timely invoicing of services based on contract terms
- Setting up billing activity plans in Salesforce, SaasOptics, and Quickbooks online
- Process checks and credit card payments
- Process, maintain and/or complete various other duties within the admin department.
- High school diploma required, College degree desired.
- Computer experience, and office work with customer service experience.
- Quickbooks online, G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, MS Excel, Word).
- 2 years of experience in revenue billing, preferably in subscription billing.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and concepts.
- Ability to function in accordance with established procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Nice to Haves
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce reporting, SaasOptics contract maintenance, and online Invoicing practices.
- Revenue recognition with annualized contracts.
- Experience with Software-as-a-service subscription business
- Experience with K-12 School Districts as customers
Really Nice to Haves
- Application administration experience in Salesforce, SaasOptics, and Quickbooks online.
- Expert in G-Suite Sheets or Excel.
- Experience with software integrations to/from Salesforce
Full Health, Dental, Vision, Paid vacation, Life and Disability insurance and 401k for each employee. If you think you have what it takes to make it happen, we want to talk with you! Apply here online and one of our recruiters will review right away. Our system generates and uses HTML email so please check your spam folder if you have not heard from us within a week after applying.