Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Crossroads Staffing, Inc.
Camarillo , CA 93010
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Camarillo Non-Profit Organization is looking to hire a Bilingual Therapist to represent the organization/program in contacts with youth and families, and the community. Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy to children, youth and families according to company standards.
- May provide services in multiple locations including sites, schools, homes or community partner locations.
- Develop collegial relationships with on site and off site team members.
- Provide culturally proficient treatment services to referral client and family.
- Engage and include client, and family members in treatment utilizing evidence based practice models prescribed by the clinical manager/supervisor.
- Maintain fidelity of evidence based treatment protocols.
- In collaboration and with direction of management/management designee, complete clinical assessment including bio-psychosocial, outcome measures, diagnosis and additional inventories with clients and family members to assess their strengths and needs from a clinical perspective.
- Development treatment plans with measurable goals and objectives with the client, family and applicable treatment partners.
- Maintain current knowledge of activities occurring with the youth and family during the course of intervention-including progress with required assessments/evaluations and any coordinated treatment goals.
- Provide clinical proficient, regularly scheduled therapy as agreed upon in the treatment plan according to standards and in compliance with CAMFT, Ca BBS and/or NASW standards.
- Complete and submit according to standards all required documentation and statistical information into electronic health records or network forms timely.
- Maintain the program required case load and designated billable units of service.
- Participate actively in all treatment team meetings, case review and clinical supervision.
- Attend appropriate seminars/training's/workshops (CEUs) with management approval.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active CA BBS registration or License for LMFT (IMF) or LCSW (ASW)
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Able to provide evidence based treatment interventions to children/youth experiencing moderate to severe social/emotional, trauma, victimization issues
- Valid CA Drivers License
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Camarillo, CA 93012