Bilingual Medical Front Office Assistant
In Health MD Alliance
Orlando , FL 32807
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly- regarded network of integrated health care providers seek a dynamic and talented Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Entry level Front Office Assistant to join our team.
At Inhealth MD Group we arrange to provide coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication between our affiliates. Our team consists of talented and dedicated people.
Front Office Receptionist:
- Check-in Patients
- Check-out Patients
- Keep compliance with HIPAA
- Verify Insurance
- Answer phones promptly and with excellent customer service skills
- Maintain lobby organized and coffee station clean and stocked
- Generate patient letters and communication
- Perform referrals
- Route documents that come in the fax server
- Route correspondence that comes in the mail
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Keep track of the patients referrals and ensure that patients are scheduled to their recommended non PCP-appointments.
- Maintain list of all preferred specialist and ancillary providers.
- Obtain referral authorization if required by the health plan.
- Call referring provider and schedule appointment for patients.
- Communicate to patient regarding appointment time.
- Prior experience in Medical Office. (If you do not have at least 1 year, do not apply)
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Able to Multitask
- Good Phone Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Player
- Perfect Attendance
- Practice Good Common Sense
- Good Work Ethics
- Fully Bi-lingual (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
- High School or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal relationship and customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Have at least 1* years of Electronic Medical Record ( *EMR) Experience - (ECW- Eclinical Work preferred
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability
- Legal Assistance