Bilingual Medical Assistant Tucson, AZ Full Time

U.S. Healthworks Tucson , AZ 85704

Posted 6 months ago

Overview

Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. Using your Medical Assistant training, you will learn and grow alongside the Center Operations Director, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will deliver routine medical care and monitor the flow of onboarding patients. Just as critical, we will look to you to mentor and encourage your team members to succeed.

The experience you will gain in this role is limitless, as are the career opportunities within Concentra.

This position will be based out of the Tucson South Concentra clinic.

Responsibilities

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Welcome patients and obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information

  • Assist providers during examinations and treatment

  • Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified

  • Dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by the treating providers and in accordance with state regulations

  • Assist the front office team as needed

Qualifications

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

  • High school graduate or equivalent

  • Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current MA credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations

WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:

  • Fast paced

  • Deadline-oriented

  • Clinical office environment

icon no score

See how you match
to the job

Find your dream job anywhere
with the LiveCareer app.
Mobile App Icon
Download the
LiveCareer app and find
your dream job anywhere
App Store Icon Google Play Icon
lc_ad

Boost your job search productivity with our
free Chrome Extension!

lc_apply_tool GET EXTENSION

Similar Jobs

Want to see jobs matched to your resume? Upload One Now! Remove
Physician Clinical Medical Director Tucson (West) AZ Full Time

Concentra

Posted 3 weeks ago

VIEW JOBS 11/19/2019 12:00:00 AM 2020-02-17T00:00 Overview More time for your patients and more time for you. It's time to learn more about careers at Concentra. At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry. Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America's workforce. Responsibilities JOB REQUIREMENTS: * Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues * Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management * Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing * Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations Qualifications EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS * Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred * Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine * Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction * Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university * Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction * Must be eligible to participate in Medicare * Skillsets: Suturing, Reading X-Rays, and Splinting * Location: 2301 N. Forbes Blvd Suite 111 Tucson, AZ 85745 Concentra Tucson AZ

Bilingual Medical Assistant Tucson, AZ Full Time

U.S. Healthworks