Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Bilingual HR Advisor
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The HR Advisor performs senior-level human resources responsibilities to an assigned segment of client companies. The position provides comprehensive outsourced HR services, brokers resources, and delivers high-level guidance and consultation to clients leaders, managers and employees. The position performs this function via a combination of remote work, telephone and tele-conference, email correspondence, and NFPs technology platforms in the HR Service and Support Center (HRSSC). The HR Advisor reports to the Director of Operations, HR Solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Performs clients outsourced HR functions, including but not limited to: onboarding; employee and labor relations; performance management; employee development/performance improvement; employee/manager support; compliance; safety, security and risk management; benefits administration and enrollment; leave administration; and termination.
- Advises Director of Operations or VP-HR Solutions regarding potential issues that may impact client service, client satisfaction, or operations; recommends potential solutions to eliminate issues or minimize impacts.
- Anticipates clients and employees needs; proactively initiates and leads clients HR initiatives in support of their business goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates clear understanding and application of each clients culture, approach, as well as HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Presents a positive approach to problem-solving; able to effectively de-escalate issues and coach managers and employees on potential options for resolving problems.
- Demonstrates superior active listening skills; restates callers needs to confirm understanding.
- Manages calls, emails or issues to minimize call-backs, hand-offs and need for follow-up; fully documents all calls, emails and issues into the case management system; performs research or follow up as required.
- Responds cheerfully, appropriately and timely to all requests from clients leaders, managers, and employees; and from referral sources.
- Maintains rigorous professional standards of client and employee confidentiality, following each clients Call Escalation Protocols.
- Manages specific projects as determined by the Director of Operations or VP-HR Solutions; performs other duties as requested or required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge in all HR practice areas, including: talent acquisition; onboarding; benefits administration/enrollment; employee relations; leave administration (and interactions with state and federal laws); performance management/performance improvement; and manager support at the business partner level.
- Consultative approach to HR.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas to clients at all levels of the organization (including the C-level), in both written and oral communications.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Skilled in effectively managing multiple clients and multiple activities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Detail-oriented and task-focused in all work activities.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Working knowledge of various HR technology platforms is strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree with in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 10+ years of professional experience as an FLSA-exempt HR Generalist/Manager.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- PHR, SPHR, and/or SHRM Certification is required.
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to use computer for long periods of time throughout work day.
- Ability to use various technologies, including HRIS system; email; call center/case management software; and telephony system.
- Ability to answer phone calls and communicate with multiple callers throughout day; ability to communicate for long periods of time with some callers.