Bilingual Emergency Medical Technician (Spanish)
Pensacola , FL
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A Day in the Life of Covid Clinic:
Be part of a team that is dedicated to providing accessible testing for all!
- We are seeking Full-Time Emergency Medical Technicians to join Covid Clinic, the largest Covid testing company in the nation!
- This is a full-time EMT position that administers COVID-19 tests and assists with daily operations at our network of Covid Clinics. We are dedicated to providing our patients with tests for COVID-19 and emerging new strains of the virus. We provide not only innovative testing but stellar customer service and professionalism.
What are the job requirements?
- Open-full time availability. This includes morning, evening, weekdays, and weekend
- Must be a fan of the great outdoors! Why? Our sites are outdoors and operate rain or shine
- Perform COVID-19 testing for the public in a drive up setting
- Inspect lab specimen labels to ensure correct information is present
- Perform tasks needed for proper start-up and close-up
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Have a current EMT State License
- BLS for Healthcare Provider is a plus
- Are in current good health and 'low risk' category of contracting COVID-19
- Mobility of walking, standing during work shift
- Have a valid driver's license, and reliable transportation
- Be a team player!