Bid Manager/ Advisor
Redflex Traffic Systems
Falls Church , VA 22043
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a strategic thinking bid advisor to work collaborativelywith stakeholders to coordinate the bid process to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved. You will be responsible for End to End proposal process including reviewing the RFP, create and manage the bid plan and review the RFP response.
The Bid Advisor owns the overall quality of the bid document and develops bid plans and timelines for content deliverables, ensuring these are articulated to the team, the progress is tracked and the completion of all contributions from the SMEs are delivered according to the agreed bid plan.
What you will get to do every day:
- Ensure timely communication to relevant stakeholders of any bid opportunities
- Manage the Bid/No Bid process and subsequent bid meetings
- Work with relevant stakeholders to establish timelines in accordance with global bid process
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand client requirements
- Track the progress and completion of each key element of the response team against the Bid Plan
- Engaging the appropriate subject matter experts, conduct compliance assessment and editing ensuring compliant proposals and demonstration a general understand of the technical requirements of Redflex products
- Proactively assess and incorporate continuous process improvements
- Conduct and attend service meetings to gather information and provide input into proposal development
- Compile opportunity statistics for corporate and board reporting
- Support all Bids to ensure they are managed effectively whilst adhering to corporate policy and quality procedures.
- Support the efforts of the sales team in presentations, supplemental requests and Best and Final Offer (BAFO) submissions.
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award and ensure relevant feedback is captured for all wins/losses.
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven capability in delivering winning multimillion-dollar technology product or complex services opportunities
- Ideally have experience in technology solutions and services
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience in a Bid role or similar position
- Able to communicate and work with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation including external customers
- Must be an excellent communicator and networker
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a strategic thinker and planning abilities in addition to problem solving and decision-making skills, whilst thriving in a fluid, fast paced working environment.
Degree and/or with 3 to 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Health / Dental / Vision / Critical Illness / Hospital Indemnity / Accident
Vacation / Sick / Personal Day
LifeMart Employee Discount Program
Health & Wellness committee