Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Bid Contract Specialist (French/English), Permanent
Wilmington , DE 19808
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IntelliSource is seeking a Bilingual (French/English) Bids and Contract Specialist to facilitate the sales and bid process for our high end scientific laboratory equipment line of business. This role will hunt and qualify bids while working with our team in order to obtain and secure the business. The Bids Specialist will join our team and operate out of our beautiful facility in Wilmington, Delaware through our biotechnology line of business. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position actively seeks out competitive, governmental, law enforcement, educational and privatizedbids and contracts that fall in line with business operations and research.
- This position evaluates and qualifies bids and contracts.
- The Specialist prepares the bid for in-house technical review and response.
- The Specialist reviews bids and confirms business capabilities of successfully fulfilling the bid.
- Successfully prepares and submits timely life science, chemical analysis and diagnostics for US (Federal, State, Local, as well as state-funded universities) bid contract responses (excluding Vacuum, Genomics, Research/NMR).
- Prepares bids in accordance with customer requirements.
- Prepares bids in accordance with in-house customer contract policies, procedures, and in-house approval matrix.
- Prepares bids in accordance with the bid prioritization schedule.
- Creates quote-based responses with disposition, exceptions, sales responses, references and collateral.
- Reviews and carefully evaluates customer contract documents for terms and conditions in relation to legalities, contracts and other relevant policies.
- Escalates and ensures resolution of issues and customer requests to appropriate team members.
- Provides open communication to the Purchasing Department and Contracting Officers in reference to bids.
- Sources and identifies potential bid opportunities through varies avenues and methods.
- Logs potential bid opportunities for the Sales Partners, Bids Response Specialist and
Inside Sales Representative to review and decide upon.
- Communicates with stakeholders regarding the progress of bids, outcomes (e.g., award) and next steps.
- Accurately logs bid progress and outcomes in assigned tools.
- Promotes a positive work environment with a strong focus on succeeding both at the individual and team level.
ABOUT INTELLISOURCEOur business - and our approach - is personal.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, speak, read and write in French.
- 2years of relevant experience in the areas of bid response and contract review/negotiation
- Proficient computer skills; experience in use of database software applications such as SAP, Microsoft Office, etc. is desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint tool is preferred.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, make quick decisions relative to bids and respond accordingly.
- Ability to fully assist with the preparation processwith sales teams and technical respondersto the customer's technical, legal and other requested specifications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently cross-functionally.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills with a strong interest in interacting directly with Sales Representatives (direct and indirect), as well as purchasing agents and contracting officers, and their organizations, business center, product divisions, etc.
- Familiarity with or technical knowledge of analytical instrumentation, including related markets and customer applications is desired.
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experiencebringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you.We are an E-Verify Employer.