VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00<div>Climb a mountain of BI solutions, create stunning dashboards, and write elegant SQL queries in this adventurous <b>Sr. SQL Developer </b>role where you’ll find bonuses galore and so much more!</div>
<div>Join a company that’s delivering best in class solutions and technology to a wide variety of clients around the world. They’ve created an awesome work environment that technologists like you love! From their laid back culture where “work hard, play hard” is the motto to their jeans-friendly office to their fully stocked kitchen that’s perfect for when you need a snack or some coffee, they’ve created a really nice environment where you can do your best work. Use your SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and T-SQL experience as the mastermind of SQL on a really collaborative, passionate team of Engineers. Write complex SQL queries, focus heavily on creating BI solutions, and do what you can to meet client needs. When you do, you’ll be rewarded with a generous performance bonus every year!</div>
<div><b>The easiest part of this job: </b>With big-name clients around the world and a dedication to creating truly cutting-edge solutions, this thriving company is really fun to be a part of!</div>
<div><b>The hardest part of this job: </b>If you’re not interested in a “work hard, play hard” environment, this may not be the best fit for you.</div>
<div>Find BI solutions and bonuses galore in this awesome <b>Sr. SQL Developer </b>position. Apply today if you’re ready for an adventure!</div>
<div><b>What’s in it for you?</b></div>
<div>- Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)</div>
<div>- Annual Performance Bonuses</div>
<div>- 6 Personal Days</div>
<div><b>What you’ll be doing:</b></div>
<div>- Focus heavily on creating BI solutions, reports, and dashboards</div>
<div>- Write complex SQL queries to meet client needs</div>
<div>- Deliver best in class solutions to a wide variety of clients</div>
<div>- Be the SQL mastermind on a collaborative team of Engineers</div>
<div><b>What you need:</b></div>
<div>- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -</div>
<div><b>About Camden Kelly</b></div>
<div>Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.</div>
<div>At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.</div>
<div>Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 972-643-8848.</div>
<div> </div>Camden Kelly CorporationDallasTX
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A placeto dream and do. These are just a few words that describe whatlife is like at Toyota. As one of the world's most admired brands, Toyotais growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-qualitysolutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're lookingfor diverse, talented team members who want to grow and start their impossible with us.
An important part of theToyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurancebrand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate businessentity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering onToyota's vision to move people beyond what's possible. At TFS, you will helpcreate best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborativeenvironment.
Who we're looking for
The TFS BusinessIntelligence Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivatedConsultant, BI Next Gen Leasing Risk Data Management.
The primaryresponsibility of this full time employee with benefits role is to manage theBusiness Intelligence partnership with Risk Management team to support ResidualValue (RV) Forecasting, RV Setting and Monitoring, Collections Risk strategiesand Risk governance activities. Someone in this role will leverage TFS'sdata assets to develop new analytics and business insights using BI tools andtechnologies to enhance TFS business decision support and processautomation.
This person will reportto the National Manager, Business Intelligence Data and Reporting, and overseethe work of approximately 10-20 outsourced technical contractors, both on shoreand off shore, and the associated $2M budget.
A successful candidatewill bring 7-10 years of consumer risk financial modeling experience, pairedwith experience in data strategy, reporting and governance; data mining andfinancial modeling experience with SQL, SAS and R, as well as experienceworking in a cloud based environment. A Master's degree in ComputerScience, Finance, Engineering, MIS or MBA is preferred. Experience inauto finance lending and residual value would be an advantage.
What you'll be doing
* Serve as a subject matter expert on TFS data management, reporting and RV models integration for Risk Management.
* Define and evolve BI's data and reporting strategy, capabilities and roadmap, in alignment with TFS overall strategy for Risk Management team.
* Work with Risk management and Remarketing teams for data acquisition, data management and dashboard automation activities.
* Work with EDM team to achieve ideal state for EDM data supply chain prepared in collaboration with EDM and business groups.
* Assist with the One Toyota Next Generation Leasing project which will help TFS in offsetting the RV losses and supporting other used car related initiatives.
* Deliver on BI strategy of integrated Data Supply chain – that is integrating SAS and R risk models with the data mart, as well as enterprise projects that impacts the business areas of Risk Mart supported by this role.
* Develop new and maintain existing SOX controls by working with business and SOX PgMO groups for keeping the data mart SOX compliant
* Work with internal and external audit teams for audit requests related to SOX controls developed to support RV models.
* Support strategic direction and vision for the product data & reporting strategy
* Oversee the development of all data management and reporting, from discovery through implementation, and ensures it is in alignment with BI data & reporting governance practices.
* Organize and facilitate meetings with business units and project team to identify and resolve issues, manage risks, and communicate project status
* Oversees the day-to-day activities of external vendors and consultants.
* Co-manage the performance and provide reviews for technical contractors in alignment with HR performance review guidelines and overall company vendors management policies
What you will bring
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
* Demonstrated experience in reporting, analytics, strategy, financial planning, or business intelligence
* Demonstrated experience with any data warehousing platform
* Demonstrated cloud computing experience
* Working knowledge of Analytical tools (e.g., SAS, R, etc.)
* Working knowledge of Data Modeling methodologies, Project Management tools and methodologies, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
* Demonstrated data mining experience with SQL
During your interview process, our team can fillyou in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and careerdevelopment opportunities. A few highlights include:
* Awork environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
* Professionalgrowth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuitionreimbursement
* Vehiclepurchase & lease programs
* Comprehensivehealth care and wellness plans for your entire family
* Flexiblework options based on business needs
* Toyota401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirementcontribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
* Paidholidays and paid time off
* Referralservices related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
* Flexiblespending accounts
* Onsiteamenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.
Whatyou should know
Oursuccess begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives andvalue unique human experiences. Weare proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity ofthe communities where we live and do business. Applicants for ourpositions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected bylaw.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com!
Toyota Motor CompanyDallasTX
VIEW JOBS11/10/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-08T00:00Tableau BI Administrator
Location: Irving, TX
We have an immediate job opening for a Tableau BI Admin. This individual will work onsite at our client's corporate HQs in Irving, TX. The main responsibilities will be installing and administering Tableau Server, as well as supporting other applications such as Informatica, OBIEE and Databases.
: Responds to user requests for assistance.
: Troubleshoots and resolves system issues.
: Develops, tests, and implements systems changes, upgrades and patches.
: Monitors and maintains application services; installs and configures application software on new services and maintains system configurations.
: Manage end-to-end Platform & Infrastructure requests with minimal direction from Functional Managers; can execute requests with strong attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
: Partner with the infrastructure team to troubleshoot and resolve network related issues.
: Implement and maintain a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of a failure.
: Participate in development of software standards for servers, operating systems, and end-user workstations.
: Communicate server/system issues, resolution plans, and recommend preventive action to leadership team.
: Work with third party vendors and consultants on system upgrades, updates/changes.
: Direct offshore team to achieve service management SLA's on middleware infrastructure applications, such as Tableau, OBIEE, Informatica, and Databases.
: Serves as the primary technical point of contact on Tableau server engagements of moderate to high complexity including service tickets requiring expert analysis.
: Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
: Maintains and updates existing Tableau servers, tests client applications to determine compatibility with upgrades, and works with clients to resolve any issues.
: Follow SOPs and administration guidelines for server upgrades, backups, patching, performance tuning, and security and administration of the applications.
: Participates in capacity planning to ensure Tableau servers are adequately sized and configured to meet current and projected demand.
: Participates in performance testing to ensure Tableau Server meets client application SLA's. Develops and maintains internal tools.
o 5-8 years of Tableau BI administration experience.
o Exposure to SAP is highly preferred.
o Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent preferred.
o Expert knowledge of relational databases.
o Expert knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
o Expert familiarity with application-specific processes related to data/document management, infrastructure roadmaps, etc.
o Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
o Capacity planning experience is required.
o Expert problem solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot problems.
o Expert ability to identify, prioritize, and solve system-related problems.
o Working knowledge of ITIL Foundation best practices.
Must be a U.S. Citizen, Green Card Holder, or hold other status that allows you to be employed in the United States on a W2 basis without having to be sponsored by your employer.
To view all of our job openings, please visit: http://www.alleareconsulting.com/job-openings