South Plainfield , NJ 07080
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking for BI Developer, will be responsible for developing Data Warehousing Applications including design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation.Responsibilities:
- Understand the Business challenges in terms of reporting across an organization, data nuances between functional areas, and differing perspectives
- Analyze, design and develop metadata components of OBIEE for new and existing applications
- Responsible for developing and supporting OBIEE Dashboards and reports
- Document requirements, design, and technical specifications
- Investigate and resolve data issues as needed
- Perform data analysis for ad-hoc as well as standard reporting
- Able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Work effectively with others to accomplish project deliverables by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral formats.
- Expertise in developing BI Applications (OBIEE/MicroStrategy).
- Strong experience in BI Tools, Presentation Services/analytics, and Interactive Dashboards.
- Technical proficiency in Data Warehousing modeling concepts, BI solutions, and data profiling
- Good working knowledge of OLTP and OLAP applications, Data Analysis, ETL, Reporting processes in developing Data Marts and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Strong background in writing SQL queries for Oracle 11g/12c and tuning of SQL queries/scripts is a must.
- Knowledge of source systems like Essbase, PeopleSoft, and Salesforce is preferred.
- Experience in performance tuning and familiarity with statistical analysis and data mining techniques/tools
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Additional Description