BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who we're looking for
- Are you a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer with a drive for success, quality work, and an innovative mind who want to push through the limits of tech and build something great?
- Are you proactive with an appreciation for detail, enjoy working as part of a team or individually with little supervision?
- In this role, there is a great deal of autonomy in our owner vs. renter culture where everyone is focused on highest and best use of their time and talents toward the strategic alignment with company goals.
- You should be passionate about your craft, your life, and the impact you can make in a growing organization.
- Developers looking to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- You should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, wed like to meet you.
If this role sounds exciting, apply and let's start the conversation!
Follow the link to apply:https://www.cultureindex.com/c/A22ABF
Whether you are Junior to Senior level, there is opportunity here.
Annual base salary ranging from $60k - $120k
Competitive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits to fit your needs
Discretionary Time Off (Unlimited vacation)
401k 4% match - immediately vested
What you'll be doing
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Proven experience as a BI Developer and Consultant
- Financial Services Industry experience is preferred
- Experience in Data Governance - Collibra
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Who we are
Saxony Partners is the leading digital and management consulting firm in Dallas, TX listed as one of Dallas Top 100 Companies and one of DBJ Best Places to Work. We believe our people can love what they do and live a full life with a company culture that empowers them to approach their work with passion, push their limits, challenge the status quo with each other, and . having fun. Our experienced team of technologists can develop/manage custom solutions, advanced analytic algorithms, and push-button reports that promote the business's strategic objectives.