Our client with Corporate Headquarters in North Dallas is seeking a strong and Senior BI/SSIS Developer with exposure to Architecture for a 6 months+ Consulting role.
Must have very good communication and interpersonal skills and be consultative in their approach and in team collaboration. This client environment is currently very greenfield and this person must be able to adjust to decisions being made on the fly with no existing documentation. This person will be working with Architects on the team that are building out the Datawarehouse and then will take meeting information to execute on BI Development efforts.
Must be someone that does not need to be lead with direction, but that can collaborate and discuss next steps and take action.
Provide support to enterprise data infrastructure management and analysts throughout the project cycle to ensure development of efficient data systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies (i.e. design reviews, architect reviews)
• Create, maintain, and support SSIS packages to move data in and out of the custom built database.
• Must be an SME with SSIS for this role!
• Must have very strong SSIS package development skills.
• Write/Analyze/Troubleshoot TSQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and views.
• Create, maintain, and support SSRS reporting for end users.
• Analyze and troubleshoot data issues within application/feeds.
• Work with .NET web developers for new application functionality database objects.
• Follow industry standard best practices for code and process design.
• SSIS Package Development
• SSRS Report Development
• TSQL Stored Procedures
• Database Design
• SQL Server performance analysis
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to assist in application issues
• TFS/GIT source control
Fabergent (Confidential Company)