Bhoc Housing Focused Case Manager
Saint Louis , MO 63150
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Homefull operates a homeless shelter for single men and a Rapid Rehousing program in St. Louis, MO. This position is part of a team that helps to rapidly exit clients from homelessness into permanent housing.
Primary responsibility of the Housing Focused Case Manager is coordinating all aspects of client care, support, and treatment plans to assist clients in exiting shelter quickly and with a permanent housing destination. .
Summary of essential job functions
The Housing Focused Case Manager will be responsible for:
- assisting clients in BHOC in developing a housing plan to exit shelter as quickly as possible
- completing high quality clinical documentation at the time of services, as part of Collaborative Documentation efforts and coordination with other service providers/community partners
- maintaining client case records according to agency policies and procedures and HMIS policies and procedures
- contributing to quality assurance outcomes for BHOC including data completeness, average length of stay, income/benefits upon exit, and recidivism
- submitting reports/spreadsheets on time and following guidelines
- meeting productivity goals
- participating in ongoing education and training to develop professional skills, achieve QMHS status via Homefull training, and maintain licensure (if applicable)
- maintain high standard of client care, follow best practices as trained, contributing to an environment where all clients are treated with dignity and respect
- maintain Homefulls code of conduct and follow all confidentiality guidelines
- assist with clients in crisis (violence, medical, behavioral health, etc.)
- participate in BHOC and Homefulls activities and contribute to a positive, safe, and healthy work environment
- completing other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field required. Experience/knowledge of homelessness and/or marginalized communities preferred.
Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point.