Yardley , PA 08628
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Why Cello Health Communications?
At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimize the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behavior. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically-focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
The Benefits Specialist will administer, evaluate, and continuously improve a suite of employee benefits for all US-based employees. This role will directly manage the daily details of benefits programs and enrollments, while also providing key metrics and suggestions to support HR leadership in offering the best benefits package possible. Additionally, the Benefits Specialist will integrate employees of acquired companies into the Company benefits programs.
- Directly manages and maintains employee benefits enrollments for the US region.
- Assists employees in understanding the organizations benefits offerings, advising employees on eligibility, costs, and coverage.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the company and third-party benefits providers.
- Conducts orientation or enrollment meetings and/or trainings regarding benefits, as needed.
- Integrates employees of acquired organizations into the corporate benefits programs, in an efficient and effective way, while providing a high level of communication to impacted resources.
- Provides benefits information and metrics for use in corporate presentations or other such key communications.
- Project manages the annual open enrollment process.
- Maintains accurate and timely records related to benefits plan participation or contributions.
- Analyzes and reports on benefits plans, including evaluating the cost impact of changes to benefits packages.
- Conducts research and analysis of industry trends, employee surveys, and workplace best practices with leaderships guidance to ensure benefits packages are competitive, meet employee needs, and support organizational goals.
- Reviews cost and usage rates of existing benefit programs to assess actual and perceived value.
- Ensures offerings comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or similar field of study.
- Prefer 4-6 years of experience in Human Resources benefits administration.
- Performs work under general supervision; takes initiative and is self-driven.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, demonstrating logical thought process and effective problem solving.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of the Human Resources Benefits subject matter.
- Demonstrates the capacity and interest in researching benefits improvements and/or new offerings, to ensure the companys benefits are best-in-class.
- Detail-oriented and competent in executing manual processes; able to develop and document processes where none may exist.
- Solid critical thinking skills; able to evaluate a series of options and propose the best path forward.
- Desire to learn a new HRIS once implemented and help determine how to best represent / capture benefits information within the system.
- High quality verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate professionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and able to reliably attain deliverables by deadlines.
- Service-oriented and works well in a team-centered environment.
- Demonstrated success in working in a remote or hybrid work environment.
Benefits We continually work to provide our employees with a competitive package, including:
401(k) offering with Company Match
Comprehensive health insurance plan options, local or national
Dental insurance option
Vision insurance option
Employee Assistance Program
providing colleagues & families with support via an outside benefits provider
• Employee life insurance
• Long & short term disability coverage
• Company paid vacations throughout the year
• Paid Time off