Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Emplicitys Benefist Administrator performs varied and moderately complex data entry, clerical functions and related duties, supporting the professional services staff and in some cases, clients. Certain duties require independent judgement in the use of work methods or procedures.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Produce finished documents efficiently using word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Independently edit documents making necessary corrections to include spelling and grammar.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of records in accordance with corporate procedures.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with internal staff and clients, respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests.
- Assist with bidding out and ordering of office supplies and process purchase orders.
- Assist project managers with new client implementations and client offboarding.
- Assist with preparation for meetings including, conference room preparation, meal and snack preparation and assisting with lunch or other food orders.
- Assist with life event changes, newly eligible employees, marriages/births and related dependent verifications as directed by Benefits Specialists.
- Monitor calls and proactively notify Benefits Specialists of any potential issues.
- Correspond with benefit carriers to validate benefit coverage and reconciliation of membership discrepancies.
- Participate in system testing in preparation for Open Enrollment or new life events.
- Responsible for creating and monitoring client interactions via CRM system.
- Escalate non-routine inquiries and issues to Benefits Specialist and/or Benefits Manager.
- Assist with compiling benefits data and prepare reports as directed.
- Compile maintain and file records for use in employee benefits administration.
- Maintain and update benefit spreadsheets and data into a variety of systems and project management software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions