Runs reports utilizing current operating systems, analyzing data as needed Maintains monthly schedule of paid time off benefit allotments, and cleanups, and ensures adherence to the schedule. Calculates and updates all Paid time off Allotment plans per schedule Calculates all excess paid time off plan balances at end of year or cycle, and processes adjustments as needed.
Coordinates with IT on annual vacation and ET buyback CHA's Staffnet application, and ensures proper communication to the CHA community related to timing of request and timing of payouts. Prepares paid time off benefit adjustments for any employee transferring to/from a benefited position or changing position status (hours, union contract, etc) Prepares paid time off final adjustments and payouts for all terminated employees, and ensures these are processed timely. Reviews all negotiated contracts, and makes appropriate system design changes to the Meditech system as new contracts are settled or created to adhere to the contract.
Communicates effectively with labor relations to review paid time off benefit plan designs with the goal of improving and streamlining CHA's paid time off benefit plan designs. Assists payroll team by completing special projects and other duties. Continually works on developing ways to streamline day to day paid time off benefit administration processes.
Communicates effectively with employees and managers on paid time off benefit questions related to transfers, terminations, and paid time off annual allotments or cleanups. Verifies and or assists with payroll operations as needed. Handles any modifications to paid time off benefit plan designs (via Meditech, CHAPO, payroll) Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Attends meetings and participates in committees as required. Serves as backup for MetLife admistration, reconciling premium bills, premium payments, SH and WH Life insurance and retirement, T-Pass, Child Support.
Knowledge of multi union environment and knowledge of payroll and paid time off benefit structures. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Excel required.
VIEW JOBS4/3/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-07-02T00:00Primary responsibilities:
* Execute software implementation, process redesign and ERP/Financial Systems projects
* Provide system support for Oracle Cloud ERP e-business suite and related third-party applications
* Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
* Facilitate requirements gathering, solutions design, and documentation
* Prepare plans/status reports and track progress on the projects
* Work with Finance users in supporting them with day to day issues
* Manage request intake and drive prioritization with your business partners
* Ensure compliance to change control and SDLC procedures
* Coordinate and manage application support with vendors and external consultants
* Facilitate cross functional/interdepartmental Implementations
* Help design and implement best practices
* Assist with SOX audits for the Oracle ERP application
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* 8 to 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financials, with at least 5 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry (biopharma, pharma, biotech)
* 2 to 3 years of experience in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion Financials).
* Experience with supporting/managing accounting functions in Oracle ERP, such as GL, AP and AR
* Ability to quickly understand financial, business, and technical concepts
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work independently, multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Exceptional portfolio/project management skills
* High-level understanding of programming languages, such as Java and PL/SQL
* Prior technical and functional experience with Oracle e-business suite - Cloud experience preferred
* Prior experience with a collaboration platform, such as SharePoint
* Prior experience with Cloud/SaaS applications
* Prior experience supporting SOX audits
CRISPR Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
To view our Privacy Statement, please click the following link: http://www.crisprtx.com/about-us/privacy-policy
Crispr Therapeutics AGCambridgeMA
VIEW JOBS4/4/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-07-03T00:00* Duties
As the Division Chief of the Systems Safety & Engineering Division, you will oversee the work done by the Division, supervise approx.15-20 technical & administrative staff, interact with sponsors, the Technical Center & Volpe management teams, and manage/expand the Division's portfolio of work. The Division provides engineering, operations research & systems analysis to the planning, development, operation, & evaluation of railroad & transit systems, as well as other modes of transportation.
Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Operations Research Analyst, you will:
* Manage the Division's programs to deliver highly complex research products and programs that apply engineering and operations research expertise to the planning, development, modification, operation, and evaluation of railroad and transit systems, as well as other modes of transportation.
* Capture, develop and oversee the Division's portfolio of projects; ensures technical excellence and the delivery of high quality products and services to clients on time and within budget.
* Strengthen existing internal and external relationships and build new relationships with clients and transportation practitioners. Establish and maintain productive working relationships with customers, industry experts, and others.
* Manage programs and projects in accordance with DOT Strategic Plans and the Volpe Center project management standards and best industry practices, including developing and managing Inter Agency Agreements (IAA) and ensuring the Division's portfolio of projects meets the high priority needs of the DOT.
* Work closely with the management team within your Technical Center and the Volpe Center.
* Manage operation of the Division, including supervising and developing Division staff.
The ideal candidate has experience overseeing and conducting comprehensive engineering and/or operations research projects, and with the development of new processes and procedures related to improving the safety, efficiency or effectiveness of transportation systems or a related field. The Division conducts engineering, research, and analysis to improve transportation safety, capacity, and resiliency and also provides program management, monitoring, and technical assistance services for federal multi-billion-dollar grant programs throughout the United States. As Chief, you will be responsible for developing, planning, and overseeing the performance of all the work within the Division's portfolio of projects and for managing the Division's operations, including directing and supervising staff. You must have superb analytical, collaboration, communications, leadership, and problem-solving skills and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment. Experience in the transportation field is highly desirable.
Volpe is committed to fostering an all-inclusive diverse workforce where employees feel valued for their unique backgrounds and qualities and have a sense of belonging and engagement in helping to advance transportation for the public good.
To learn more, visit: https://www.volpe.dot.gov/our-work/infrastructure-systems-and-technology/systems-safety-and-engineering
This position is also advertised under Direct Hire Public Notice: OST.RVOLPE-2020-0049 https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564027700
25% or less - Some travel is required.
* Job family (Series)
1515 Operations Research
Conditions of Employment
* You must be a U.S.Citizen and eligible for consideration.
* You must meet specialized experience to qualify.
* Required documents must be submitted by the closing date.
* Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
* SELECTIVE SERVICE: Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for the Selective Service.
* GOVERNMENT TRAVEL CARD: This position involves travel. A government contractor-issued travel card will be issued and must be retained for official business only.
* SUPERVISORY PROBATIONARY PERIOD: You must complete a one-year supervisory probationary period (unless already completed).
* TIME-IN-GRADE: Federal applicants must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade to satisfy time-in-grade restrictions contained in 5 CFR 300, Subpart F.
* DEU REQUIREMENTS: Applicants selected under delegated examining procedures may be required to successfully complete a one-year probationary period (unless already completed).
* SECURITY CLEARANCE: Moderate risk background investigation
* FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE: Financial disclosure form required
To meet the minimum qualifications for this position, you must (1) meet the Education Requirement for the series, (2) provide a copy of transcripts for verification, AND (3) you must meet the specialized experience requirements.
To qualify for the GS-15, you must have at least one year of experience equal or equivalent to the GS-14, it must include:
* Demonstrated experience overseeing and/or conducting comprehensive engineering and/ or operations research projects and the development of new processes and/or procedures related to improving the efficiency or effectiveness of transportation systems.
* Experience managing resources and leading multi-disciplinary technical team(s) in the formulation, development, analysis, and execution of programs to create solutions such as systems, technology, policies and/or methods of operation.
For all types of consideration, experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
For additional information about applying to Federal positions, please click on the following link: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-policies/#url=e4
All applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Degree: in operations research; or at least 24 semester hours in a combination of operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science, or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics. At least 3 of the 24 semester hours must have been in calculus.
US Department Of TransportationCambridgeMA
VIEW JOBS3/31/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-29T00:00If you are an aspiring Environmental Policy Analyst, consider joining ICF. We have a team that provides federal and state government clients with research, analysis, technical assistance, and implementation support to help them address complex policy, management, and regulatory challenges. Our services include economic analyses, risk assessments, environmental modeling, and implementation support.
What you'll be doing:
You'll work within an interdisciplinary team conducting applied research and providing consulting services in support of national-level programs focused primarily on addressing a range of environmental and resource management issues, but may also work on other policy issues. Duties will include analysis and synthesis of scientific and economic literature, secondary data collection and review, and application of methods to characterize costs, environmental and economic impacts, and benefits of policies.
What you need to be a successful candidate for this role:
BA in economics or BS in environmental sciences, engineering, or other relevant discipline, or an equivalent combination of degree and experience.
Excellent oral communication, writing, and analytical skills are essential.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Cambridge, MA (MA11)ICF International, IncCambridgeMA