Behavioral Health Technician
Brevard , NC 28712
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Come join the Tapestry Team and make a lasting difference in someone's life! Were searching for someone who is available Part Time (with up to 30 hours a week).
Tapestrys Brevard location offers treatment facilities for our adult residential, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, and it provides fully equipped residential accommodations for women.At Tapestry, we believe recovery is a right and not a privilege. It is our mission to empower adults and adolescents to live fuller lives!
Our perfect candidate...is capable of role modeling to the clients. In this setting it is imperative that our team is able to work together to effectively meet the needs of the clients while maintaining positive relationships. This candidate must have excellent oral and written communication Obviously interpersonal skills are a must, as well as the ability to problem solve within a group and individually! Most importantly this person will need the ability to maintain professionalism and not show favoritism in order to provide consistency for clients, staff, visitors, and the public. If you are a positive, flexible, person who handles stress with ease we want to hear from you!!
- Assist with intake process.
- Participate in written and verbal shift changes by communicating with staff either verbally or in written communication logs, shift updates.
- Responsible for detail client log and shift note documentation in electronic record for each client.
- Medication management and adherence to medication administration protocol as directed by Program
- Maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients including support with crisis intervention as directed by supervisors and clinical team.
- Support the daily structure through helping clients attend all scheduled activities.
- Under direction of supervisors, facilitates activities including recreational groups and meetings.
- Participates in team meetings
- Engages in multidisciplinary team efforts to support clients in treatment process.
- Transport clients as directed in adherence with transportation policy.
- Monitors activities of daily living for each client.
- Participates in facilitation of Tapestry Nutrition Program as directed by Nutrition Staff including grocery trips, food preparation, meals with clients, and refrigerator logs.
- Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED
- Prefer experience working with adults in a mental health setting.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain boundaries.
401K with company match