Behavioral Health Technician (Prn Overnight And Weekends)
California , MD 20619
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently hiring for PRN Behavioral Health Technicians to join our Pyramid Walden team! Must be flexible to travel between our Charlotte Hall, MD and California, MD adult residential facilities, as needed. Schedule for PRN for is mostly overnights and weekends.
- Provide shift coverage, days, nights, weekends, outreach coverage and holidays as scheduled based on program need.
- Verify client leave passes, monitors clients plan while on pass & checks clients in/out as necessary.
- Conduct breathalyzer and urinalysis testing on each shift.
- Conduct random room searches (client & common rooms) in accordance with program procedures and daily schedule.
- Responsible for completing all required paperwork according to agency standards.
- Attend and actively participates in staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Provide crisis intervention when needed.
- Respond appropriately to the cultural differences of staff, clients, residents, and referral sources.
- Provide internal outreach services to include but not limited to staffing coverage and training as scheduled & needed.
- Train new staff on the residential program.
- Participates in peer support consultations as needed.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures & regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensure, Education, & Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving history required.
- Previous experience working in an adult residential setting preferred.
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- 401k, Life Insurance
- Leadership Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Education Reimbursements