Inbloom Autism Services
Wellesley , MA 02482
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
InBloom Autism Services, a member of Behavior Development Group, is the premier provider of in-home, center-based, and community based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services with locations nationwide. We prefer to hire candidates who have decided on a long-term career in ABA Therapy.
For this particular position, we are looking for someone who is able to work in Wellesley for approximately 10-20 hours per week in the mornings, afternoons and on weekends, as scheduled in advance.
As a Behavior Therapist, you will work directly with a supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide ABA therapy in line with individualized treatment plans.
Please visit https://www.inbloomautism.com for additional company information.
- Implement the treatment plans created by the supervising BCBA and work in collaboration with other team members
- Provide treatment in home, school, and community settings
- Work variable hours (potential for evenings and weekends)
- Bachelor's Degree or currently enrolled in university (required)
- Experience working with children in an ABA setting (required)
- Reliable transportation, drivers license, insurance, and smart phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation: $19-25/hour based on your experience
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) and HIPAA training and certification
- BCBA supervision and hours that count toward BCBA certification
- Internship and ongoing training opportunities
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees
- 401(k) match for eligible employees
- Mileage reimbursement
- Ongoing personalized career development and support