Behavior Technician - Paradise Valley, AZ
Ally Pediatric Therapy
Paradise Valley , AZ 85253
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ally Pediatric Therapy, a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders, is looking for a Behavior Technician to join our growing team.
Our mission is to be an ally in growth to the children and families we serve. To do so, we utilize a unique approach of integrating the principles of applied behavior analysis and speech-language pathology expertise.
This isn't just a job to us...we go home each day knowing we made a difference and think about how we can build on that tomorrow.
As a Behavior Technician, you will provide behavior therapy to support and encourage growth and skill development, assisting in the delivery of behavioral and treatment goals. Simply put, your work will directly change the lives of children with autism.
- Work one-on-one with children to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy with the support and direction of a BCBA
- Assist with data collection and clinical reporting of child learning progress
- Collaborate with treatment team, including other Behavior Technicians, BCBA's, Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Participate in on-going training in order to further develop skills and working knowledge
- Prior ABA work experience with children strongly preferred
- Must be creative, energetic, playful and have a natural ability in interacting with children
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills with the ability to record and track therapy progress
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- High school diploma (relevant college course work in behavioral health field preferred)
- Registered Behavior Technician certification or willingness to obtain certification upon hiring
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance card, CPR & First Aid certification
- Must hold a valid drivers license and maintain proper current insurance
- $15 - $19 per hour, depending on experience
- Career development and training opportunities
- Health care plan (medical and dental)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off