Behavior Consultant And Mobile Therapist- Schuylkill County Area
Orwigsburg , PA 17961
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about helping children and families? Do you want to be part of a strong clinical and quality-focused program that shares this drive?
Are you currently pursuing licensure? We encourage you to apply. We have clinicians who are ready and willing to provide supervision!
We are an Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) program serving Eastern PA and we would love to have you join our team. We are hiring behavior consultants and mobile therapists (BC and/or MT) to provide services to children and families in their homes, schools, and community environments.
Work Locations: Orwigsburg, Bethlehem or Fort Washington offices, to serve the surrounding areas
Schedule/Hours: Determined based on the needs of each client served.
- Design behavior modification interventions that are individualized to each child/adolescent and their familys strengths and needs.
- Develop a treatment plan to be implemented by the family, school, and/or other treatment team members.
- Observe and assess the child where interventions are implemented.
- Ensure quality treatment by the consistent tracking of behavioral data exhibited by the client.
- Provide weekly therapeutic services and interventions with the child and family addressing identified problems.
- Provide individual and family therapy that is individualized to each child/adolescent and their familys strengths and needs.
- Ensure quality treatment by the consistent tracking of data for clients specific therapeutic goals.
- Collaborate with other systems and supports involved with the child/adolescent/family in order to maintain continuity of care.
- Complete assessments and treatment updates as required by the agency and MCO.
- Provide support and supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians as needed.
- Masters degree in a recognized clinical discipline with documented training in behavior modification techniques and/or psychotherapy (required)
- 1+ years of experience providing clinical behavioral health services to children and families (required)
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum as part of a graduate program (required for MTs; preferred for BCs)
- Hold one of the following licenses: LSW, LCSW, LBS, LMFT, LPC (preferred, but not required)
- Fluency in Spanish (preferred, but not required)
- Valid driver's license, regular access to a reliable vehicle, and adequate car insurance (Required)
- Two (2) years of driving experience
- No Drivers License suspensions in the last 48 months
- HIRING BONUS of $1,000-$3,000 based on hours worked
- Starting rate of $30-$32/hourly for full time, $37/hourly for part time (with adjustments for education, experience in the field, the counties in which you serve, and fluency in additional languages).
- All employees: Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between worksites; Discounts on various services, gyms & retail shopping; Referral bonuses, Employee Assistance Program
- 20+ hours/week: Paid time off; Tuition reimbursement
- 30+ hours/week: 20 days of PTO; 9 paid holidays 401K, Health/Vision/Dental insurance; Health Savings Account; Life/Disability insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Assistance
Access Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer